URBAN ACCENTS OF SARTORIAL SOPHISTICATION - AN ANTWERP PHOTOSTORY
Exploring a city can be like stepping into an entirely new world. Every corner brings the opportunity for a surprise: a vibrant mural, a hidden garden, or even just the beauty of everyday life in action. You don’t need to look far either; if you take the time to really notice your surroundings, urban beauty will reveal itself. Whether it’s the hustle and bustle of people living side-by-side, or a beautiful architectural masterpiece that stands out from the skyline, there’s always something special to be found.
We collaborated with Antwerp-based lifestyle photographer Thibault. The inspiration for the series was rooted in his fascination for urban landscapes and the MISMO Slate Herringbone colour palette.
The muted tones of grey and stone which run through each bag, felt like a perfect representation of his beloved city, Antwerp. He set out to capture its essence and the resulting photo story is a beautiful visual ode to urban life, with Tibods’ signature style of minimalist composition and muted colour palette. His lens were able to capture the essence of each scene in his home town along with his favorite spots in the city.
Slate Herringbone is a sophisticated jacquard fabric that brings Nordic elegance to your outdoor endeavours. Its graceful watermark creates an exquisite look, with the undulating zigzag of its weave inspired by woolen warmth and ashen skies.
Woven from primarily linen and viscose, this all-weather fabric has been enhanced with a fluorocarbon-free water-repellent treatment, offering a delicate balance of beauty and durability. Whether you’re looking for a sophisticated tote bag for your getaways or a chic piece of luggage for everyday use, this linen jacquard of timeless Nordic appeal, will bring warmth and character to any wardrobe.
Composition: LI 19% - VI 50% - PET 26% - PU 5% - 833 gr/rm
Fabric description: Linen & Cotton Herringbone
Leather trim: Black – full-grain bridle leather
Hardware: Solid bras - Gunmetal Coating
Lining: Grey – 100% cotton
- August Hotel - A cozy hotel with a beautiful bar and great cocktails.
- Le John - Perfect date night spot with cozy & classic atmosphere.
- Kloosterstraat - Take a walk through this neighborhod to source the best vintage, art, and one of a kind things.
- St. Vicents - A gallery for the interior lovers. A hand-picked collection showcasing works that range from collector’s pieces to anonymous rare finds and contemporary designers.
- Valerie Traan - In Antwerp’s historical center, this gem of a gallery. Curating creators with a strong, empathic content and a sense of imperfection.
- Nives - One of the most beautiful bakeries in town
- Middelheimmuseum - A beautiful park filled with one of a kind sculptures